If you receive your bill via email you will receive an email with your monthly attached to the email and available to view immediately. This email will also confirm:
- Account Number (to which payment should be made)
- Bill amount
- Carried over amount (anything carried forward from previous bill)
- Amount due: (total outstanding balance)
- Due date (the date by which payment must be received)
- Invoice date (the date your bill was issued)
If you receive your bill by post it will be printed and posted within 3 working days of your bill date - the actual delivery date for receipt will depend on local conditions.