Your Set Top Box, also known as STB, is a state of the art compact device given to you at installation in order to connect your TV and/or multi-screen devices to your new Digicel Play TV service. One comes FREE with the purchase of a Digicel Play bundle or Fibre TV plan.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the Multi-Screen App?
- How to use your Digicel Play Remote Control
- How do I access the TV Guide?
- What is the difference between the Mini-Guide And The TV Guide?
- What is a Set Top Box?
- What is Multi-Screen?
- What are the features Of Digicel Play Multi-Screen?
- Do I have to pay extra to watch On Demand content?
- How can I change my Play TV PIN?