Yes - subject to terms and conditions (see below).
Holiday Plan was designed for customers who are part-time residents or customers going on long Holidays. It allows us to put our customers’ Digicel Play services “on Holiday” while they are away – at reduced rates.
With the Holiday plan there is no need to disconnect the service, no reconnection charge and no service call needed when customers return. The customer will enjoy the convenient, no-waiting, hassle-free method of having their services activated at no extra cost before or when the customer returns. Customers will keep the equipment in their home while away.
Holiday Plan Terms & Conditions:
- The service is applicable only to Digicel Play consumer/residential customers.
- Customers can benefit from a maximum of two (2) Holiday plans each year
- Period of Holiday plan cannot exceed three (3) months
- Minimum length of Holiday plan thirty (30) days/ one (1) months
- A period of 6 months must have elapsed after a plan Holiday Plan has ended before another can be activated.
- The account needs to be in a current status to be eligible. Any past-due charges should be paid before the account can be placed on the Holiday plan.
- Holiday plan charges must be paid in advance using any of the various payment options.
- Once you choose an option for the Holiday plan, the account remains on that plan for the remainder of that Holiday term unless the customer makes contact with Digicel Play to resume service. Normal billing will be activated at that point.
- Normal billing will resume automatically upon expiry of the holiday plan. E.g. if request was made for 2 months to end July 25th customers account will be reactivated July 26th and regular billing at normal service charges will resume as at July 26th.
- Service must be restored to the same address at the end of the Holiday plan.
- All equipment including Modem, Set Top Boxes and home plugs should remain connected while customer is away.
- Other Digicel Play Terms and Conditions may apply.
Costs per Market
Customers are charged a monthly fee (not prorated) for the duration of the holiday plan as shown below:
- $1,250 per Month Jamaica
- $99 per Month Barbados
- $31.50 per Month Trinidad & Tobago