At Digicel Play, you come first. We are committed to giving you the best customer service possible. Our commitment when visiting your home is detailed below.
Our technicians will:
- Introduce themselves by name and display their ID before entering your home.
- Be respectful, polite, friendly and informative to all members of your household when explaining anything related to your Digicel Play service.
- Do a walk through and discuss available options prior to installation or fault resolution.
- Treat your home as they would their own. They will show respect by wearing booties, maintaining clean hands and uniforms, and being tidy in general.
- Not enter any areas of your home unless accompanied by a household member who is 18 years or older.
- Take utmost care to avoid damage to any items in your home.
- Test and ensure that your service is functioning as it should before leaving your home.
- Provide you with a demonstration of your service before leaving your home if an installation has been completed.